Upcoming Events/Info LAST DAY TO GET YOUR SLOW DEATH T-SHIRT ORDER IN!! CrossFit Kids Term beginning this Wednesday! Check the Events page for more info - https://www.crossfitclaremont.com.au/blog/category/Events
Log all workout results to Beyond the Whiteboard. Email email@example.com to set up an account. If you are interested in competitions and/or would like access to our Competitors and Extra's program, ask a coach.
45 Tips for better sleep! MONDAY: Fitness: 1. In 12 minutes: Build to a Heavy: Banded Deadlift Double (Red/Orange)
2. 12 Min AMRAP 5 Strict Pull Ups 10 Alt. Front Rack Lunges (42.5/30kg) 15 Deadlifts (42.5/30kg) Performance: 1. In 12 minutes - Build to a Heavy: Power Snatch + Overhead Squat
2. AMRAP 12: 5 Strict Pull-ups 10 Overhead Squats (42.5/30kg) 15 Deadlifts (42.5/30kg) Sweat:
Mikko Triangle: 10 Rounds: 1 Minute Airbike Calories 1 Minute Row Calories 1 Minute Ski Calories 1 Minute Rest *Hold the same number across all movements and sets. **If you have done this before, aim to do 1 more then your last successful time. If you haven't done it before, choose something conservative. Weightlifting: 1. Push Press Wave 3, Week 3 5x75%, 3x85%, (1+)x95% then 5x5x70%
2. Snatch: 5x2x85% [OT2M]
3. Clean and Jerk 5x2x85% [OT2M]
TUESDAY: Fitness 5 Rounds: AMRAP 4: 400m Run 30/20 Calorie Row Max Cal Airbike in remaining time 4 Minutes Rest Between Rounds. Performance: See Fitness
WEDNESDAY: Fitness: 1. Front Squat Wave 3, Week 3 5x75%, 3x85%, (1+)x95% then 5x5x70%
2. 10 Min AMRAP 21-15-9 Chest to Bar Pull Up Thruster (42.4/30kg) Strict Abmat Situp Performance: See Fitness Sweat: "Russian Tricycle" 4 Rounds: 45 seconds work, 15 seconds rest Max Airbike Calories 15 Russian KB Swings 24/16kg Max Echo Bike Calories 15 Russian KB Swings 24/16kg Max Bike Erg Calories 15 Russian KB Swings 24/16kg *If you don’t complete the swing, skip the next movement.
(In arvo class finish with some midline work of coaches choice)
Weightlifting: 1. Front Squat Wave 3, Week 3 5x75%, 3x85%, (1+)x95% then 5x5x70%
2. Power Clean Wave 3, Week 3 5x75%, 3x85%, (1+)x95% then Hang Power Clean: 5x5x70%
3. Snatch Grip Press Behind the Neck: Build to a Heavy Double.
THURSDAY: Fitness: 25 Min AMRAP: 200m Run 10 Australian Pull Ups 200m Farmers Carry 22.5/15kg 15 Turkish Sit Ups 12/8kg (e side) 200m Ski 20m Dog Sled Pull & Push 120/90kg
See Fitness Gymnastics: Headstands and Kipping Handstand Push Ups (Check out our Gymnastics schedule here: https://www.crossfitclaremont.com.au/single-post/2019/01/04/Gymnastics-Cycle)
(Fun Kit) FRIDAY: Fitness: For time: 30 Deadlifts (100/70kg) 45 Lateral Barbell Burpees 1500m Row
Post: 2 minutes Max Jumping Lunges Performance: For time: 1500m Row 30 Deadlifts (110/75kg) 45 Lateral Barbell Burpees
Post: 2 minutes Max Jumping Lunges
SATURDAY: (You must reserve a spot for the 8.30am class via the Zen Planner app) Fitness: In teams of 3, relay style AMRAP 30: 5 Burpee Box Jumps Over 24/20" 10 alt. DB Snatch 22.5/15kg 15/12 Calorie Airbike *One partner must complete a whole round before switching.
Performance: In teams of 3, relay Style: AMRAP 30: 5 Toes to Bar 250m Airbike 5 Hang Power Snatches One athlete completes the full triplet while the other two rest. The barbell weight increases every (6) rounds, or said another way, when each teammate clears that weight for two rounds each.
Weight 1: (35/25kg) Weight 2: (40/30kg) Weight 3: (50/35kg) Weight 4: (60/42.5kg) Weight 5: AMRAP @ (70/47.5kg) Weightlifting: 1. Build to a Heavy Single Snatch
2. Build to a Heavy Single Clean & Jerk Competition Club: 1. #tttTD30 10 Min AMRAP: 100m Row 10 Box Jumps 24/20" 200m Row 20 Box Jumps 24/20" 300m Row 30 Box Jumps 24/20" *20' Open BJ Standard **Can't let go of the handle until you reach the required distance. ***Each round you must reset your own rower. ****Rollover is total score Travis Mayer - 50/50 Box Jumps Ansey - 42/50 Cal Row
2. Today's WOD
SUNDAY: 9am CrossFit: 3 Rounds for time: 50 Alt Step Ups 24/20" 400m Run 30m DB Bear Crawl 22.5/15kg 20 Toes through Rings 10 Strict Chin Ups 10am: Gymnastics: Headstands and Kipping HSPU (Check out our Gymnastics schedule here: https://www.crossfitclaremont.com.au/single-post/2019/01/04/Gymnastics-Cycle)
Open Gym 10am - 12pm: Please remember to sign in.