From the 22nd of Feb until the 23rd of March due to our Friday Night Light's beginning at 5.30pm, there will be no Friday 5.30pm classes. We would love you to swing by and cheer everyone on and hang out though so please come by. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Log all workout results to Beyond the Whiteboard. You can start a Beyond the Whiteboard account by going to https://beyondthewhiteboard.com signing up and using the code CFC123.
1. E 90 Sec x 4: x Strict Chest to Ring Pull Ups. x is a number you can maintain across the sets.
2. AMRAP 20:
75 Walking Lunges
60/45 Calorie Row
45 Toes to Bar
30 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20)
15 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
1. E 90 Sec x 4: 3 Strict Chest to Ring Pull Ups + x Ring Muscle Ups.
Muscle Ups is a set you can maintain across the 3 sets.
2. AMRAP 20: 75 Wallballs (20/14) 60/45 Calorie Row 45 Toes to Bar 30 Burpee Box Jump Overs (24/20) 15 Bar Muscle Ups
10 Rounds: 1 Minute per movement
*Alternate between each round: 4 below your best completed and 2 above your best completed.
**You must listen to a 4 minute edit of Hocus Pocus by Focus, so you always will be at the same spot of the song at the same place in the workout. Mentally it will be horrible, but push through that.
1. Power Clean and Jerk 3 Rounds:
Min 1: 3 @ 70%
Min 2: 2 @ 80%
Min 3: 1 @ 90%
2. Cluster - On the Minute x 10: 1 Cluster
*If you're Fitness focused complete 20 Double Unders each minute
3. Weightlifting Focused:
E2MOM Barbell Hip Thrust 5x5
Fitness Focused (10 min cap)
Dumbbell Front Squats (22.5/15kg)
5 Strict HSPU After Each set of Squats
1. Work up to a Challenging 3RM Deadlift
2. AMRAP 12:
15 Single Arm Dumbbell Hang Clean and Jerks (22.5/15kg)
10 Lateral Barbell Burpees
5 Deadlifts (140/110kg)
1. Work up to a Challenging 3RM Power Snatch
2. See Fitness
27 Calorie Row
27 Thrusters (50/35kg)
27 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
Rest 5 Minutes
21 Calorie Row
21 Thrusters (42.5/30kg)
21 Toes to Bar
Rest 5 Minutes
15 Calorie Row
15 Thrusters (35/25kg)
"Moving to a House on a Island Mountain'
In Pairs - break up the work as required
Your luggage is 35/25kg Sand Bag,
Tandem Bike to the Coast: 6000m Bike
400m Carry your luggage to the dock
Row to the Island: 3000m Row
200m Carry your luggage to the bottom of the mountain
Ski up the Mountain: 2000m Ski
*If you drop your luggage while Skiing it will roll back to the bottom of the mountain.
1. Clean Grip Overhead Squat Build to a Moderate set of 3
2. Pausing Overhead Squat 2 Reps x 30 Second Holds with 75% of Close Grip Overhead Squat Load
3. Front Squat On the 90 Seconds x 6 Sets:
Set 1: 3 Reps @ 75%
Set 2: 2 Reps @ 80%
Set 3: 1 Rep @ 85%
Sets 4-5-6: 1 Rep @ 90%
*If you're doing the Open Back all of this off 10%
In teams of 3 for time:
600m Wheelbarrow Push 100/70kg
40 Prowler Push and Pull 5m 100/70kg
100/70 Cal Bike
100/70 Calorie Ski
100/70 Calorie Bike
Bar Muscle Ups
(Check out our Gymnastics schedule here: https://www.crossfitclaremont.com.au/single-post/2019/01/04/Gymnastics-Cycle)
1. E90 Sec x 5: 8 Renegade Rows
2. For time:
50 Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
5 Rope Climbs
40 Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
4 Rope Climbs
30 Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
3 Rope Climbs
20 Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
2 Rope Climbs
10 Kettlebell Swings 32/24kg
1 Rope Climb
Compare to 14/01/16
One Partner works for 2 minutes then the other works for 2 minutes:
3 Rounds each:
300m Run buy in, Max Chest to Bar Pull Ups in the remaining.
then immediately after
2 Rounds each: 25 Single Arm DB Overhead Alt. Lunge (22.5/15kg),
Max Bike Calories in the time remaining.
then immediately after
2 Rounds each: 20 Bar Facing Burpees , Max Row Calories in the remaining
1. On the 90 Seconds x 5: Power Clean + Hang Squat Clean + Squat Clean
2. EMOMx10: Deficit Clean Pull 10x1x100%
3. Tempo Back Squat5x2 (7 Second Negative, 3 Second Pause in Bottom)
TBA depending on Open WOD.
Open Gym 9am - 11pm: Please remember to sign in.